Kallangur Business Association Speed Networking Event0
The Kallangur Business Association held its third Speed Networking event at Norths Leagues Club on July 26th. Over 40 businesses, groups and organisations colectively joined in the fun. The purpose of the initiative is to bring local groups together on a regular basis to meet other businesses and organisations in the local area and introduce their services. The event provides great marketing value for everyone involved. The KBA’s aim is to promote and support business and the local community. We achieve this by using a network of contacts in business, Government and the community.We act as a central communications hub allowing businesses to easily support each other. We also organise and facilitate meetings for members with politicians and Government Officials. A Committee of business people is elected each year at our Annual General Meeting. The Association is supported by many local businesses who provide Sponsorship.
- To promote and develop local business in the Kallangur and wider district.
- To foster a strong high quality service and commitment to the local community.
- To be a representative voice of local business at various levels of government and with other key stakeholders.
- To foster business development in the local area as an integral part of the future planning of the region To promote high ethical standards and excellence in customer service delivery.
- To advocate for future development across the district that is well planned and environmentally sound.
- To assist other local community organisations in the Kallangur district. Promote tourism, and the rich diversity of the local history and heritage.
- To promote a strong local pride and commitment to continuous improvement of the streetscape and environmental attractiveness of the area